Monday 25 March 2013

UNKNOWN LOVE!!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/051/f/8/music_by_mysterious__love-d39ys5d.jpg

I had tried to write in English since the time I  penned my first poem, but for some reason or the other it couldn't work. But after writing some poems in Hindi I gave it another try and came up with this poem. I wrote this almost 3 months ago and today felt like posting it on my blog.



UNKNOWN LOVE
You make me want to live, you make me want to die
You make me want to fly high, up in the sky......
You make me want to sing, you make me want to dance
You force me to give life another chance.......
I wonder what you are!!
An unending dream or a person too far....
I think you are just an illusion!
Thus giving path to more and more confusion....

When depressed you cherish me
When happy you celebrate with me...
Without you life will lose meaning
And I will become a soul less creature without any feelings.....

Promise me you will never leave me,
That you will always be at my side
 Will accompany me through life’s journey as a never giving up guide.....

People lose things, take them for granted
On sands are their dreams mounted...
I don’t want to lose you
No matter what, will always choose you....

You complete me
This feeling will never cheat me...
It’s not your identity I seek
It’s your heart into which I want to peek..................

1 comment:

  1. i am stunned by the depth of your emotions... just try to stay alive. :P

    ReplyDelete