Thursday 25 August 2016

CLICHES

Cliché

I hate cliches, I really do

I hate it to the extent of loving it

Missing you, is what someone said

Cliched thought, I thought

Unique feeling, I concluded

I miss you too, I replied

No other word came to me, my gigantic palace was empty

Cliche I used, Cliche I had

Missing your voice, missing the pause you take between words,missing your smell, missing your lips, missing your crooked nose,missing your perfect eyebrows, missing your hair, missing your lust,missing your laugh, missing your silence, missing your wisdom,missing your touch, missing your walk, missing your soul,I could have added, yet refrained

Missing you is all I could tell

Feel like hugging you, she said once

I would want that, I naively reacted

I want to hold you between my arms, lift you high to match my eyes,kiss you passionately till the world ended, look into your eyes even thoughI can’t, blow air from my mouth to see your hairs playing mischievously

 I could have reacted, yet I was scared

Cliches trigger a set of emotions that is extraordinary,unlike the word itself

Cliches are important, I realised

Oh! what I could have said, what I could have done

Cliches created the impact, emotions destroyed it

My feelings are cliched now, some cliches are becoming special

Universe is behaving the wrong way, again a cliche I infer

I want to be left alone, a cliche I add to the previous one

Cliches define the world, a cliche to end this cliched epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment