Sunday 24 February 2013

The Blue Sage is here.

Hello Everyone!

This is Aman and I'm the lucky new author here(All Hail the Blue Sage!). Here is the, what do you call it? "About Me"?

  • Incisive
  • Ambitious
  • Machiavellian
  • Philosopher
And this is what I'll post about!
  1. Movies
  2. History(Except the boring parts)
  3. The Awesomeness of this World
  4. Everything else you can think about.
I'll post in English, or rarely in French, and I am pathetic at both. 

Some things I'll make clear-
  1. I don't joke about terrorist attacks or activities of any kind.
  2. I don't discuss political opinions.
  3. I don't talk about any specific religion.
  4. I don't give a rat's fart about String Theory unless you can travel in time.
So, expect great things to come! (And beware some not-so-great-but-still-awesome-enough-to-give-you-an-orgasm ones too)

Au revoir! 
(And Ciao)



(And Adios too.)





No comments:

Post a Comment