Wednesday 20 February 2013

WHY THIS BLOG??

Now and then we pause for a little bit in our lives to see what we have done for ourselves, whether our work has proved good not only for us but for the people we love. Since I am only a student the looking back process is somewhat less frequent for me but I have realized by now that 'No matter what you do or what you want to do your mind is never satisfied to its fullest, its curiosity is never quenched, well at least at my age'. 

Hey but that's only me!  Each and everyone of us is different and thus is their satisfaction and curiosity. 
Most of the students at my age are passionate about what they are pursuing and work hard to achieve it. I on the other hand find myself in a predicament. I am not sure about my present , let alone my future; am not sure whether I am on the right path. I am sure there are a lot of people, not only students who find themselves in this conundrum. Today I had a strange feeling for sharing my views, my feelings with other people and thus this blog. 

I love many things, keeping count would drive me crazy, but poetry and music hold the highest position in my mind. They are a way to express myself anytime, anywhere. When I am happy I write, when sad I write, when feeling angry I write and when in love I write. My mind is not satisfied and my dissatisfaction is evident from my writing. Since I am an Indian, Hindi is my primary language, thus giving words to my poems. I have written in English too.

I would like to share my experiences, my difficulties, my ambitions and my frustrations with the help of this blog and I hope everyone who reads it likes it, adds to it and connects to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment